Earn up to HKD5,000 cash coupons for 5 successful loan referrals and share the exclusive reward with your friends and family!
● Smart Tip - “Customer Referral Program” Terms and Conditions, Reminders about Responsible Borrowing
Applicable to the Successful Loan Referrals during the Promotion Period:
Application Hotline :
(+852) 2201 7800
(+852) 2201 7822
(+852) 2201 7799
Tsim Sha Tsui:
(+852) 2201 7900
(+852) 2201 7878
(+852) 2201 7866
(+852) 2201 7988
(+852) 2201 7966
(+852) 2201 7933
Notes regarding the Customer Referral Program:
1. The promotion period of the Customer Referral Program is from January 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
2. The Referrer and the Referee will be entitled to supermarket cash coupons (“Coupons”) as reward if the Referee successfully applies and drawdowns the loan during the Promotion Period. The details are set out in the table above.
3. Each Referrer can enjoy a maximum of HKD 5,000 Coupons (i.e. 5 successful referrals at maximum).
4. The Referrer must be an existing customer of the Company or the Bank, and must not be the staff member of the Company, the Bank or the subsidiary companies of the Bank.
5. Referral form shall be submitted together with or before submitting the loan application.
The above loan product and offer are bound by the applicable terms and conditions. Please contact the staff of the Company for details.
OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited (“Company”) is the wholly-owned subsidiary of OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited (“Bank”). The Company is the entity which processes the application of the Personal Loan and provides the loan and related services. Customer can submit application through the branches of the Company and OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited. To enquire the relevant terms and conditions, please contact the staff of the Company.
Before you make request for early repayment for Instalment loan, please refer to "FAQ" of this website.
For details or enquiries about the related terms and conditions, please contact us.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!