Dream constitutes ideal life. Different needs arise at different life stages. OCBC Wing Hang Credit supports you to realize your dream continuously, and takes care of what you need anytime. We are also a witness of your every important moment! Our dedicated customer service officers will follow-up your loan application.
APR as low as 1.38%1
Loan amount can be as high as $1,200,000
Repayment tenor can be as long as 60 months.
Application Hotline :
(+852) 2201 7800
(+852) 2201 7822
(+852) 2201 7799
Tsim Sha Tsui:
(+852) 2201 7900
(+852) 2201 7878
(+852) 2201 7866
(+852) 2201 7988
(+852) 2201 7966
(+852) 2201 7933
"60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday" Personal Loan gives you $0 interest for first 60 days and within the Interest-free Payment Holiday, no penalty will be charged for full loan repayment.
OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited (“Company”) is the wholly-owned subsidiary of OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited. The Company is the entity which processes the application of the Personal Loan and provides the loan and related services. Customer can submit application through the branches of the Company and OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited. To enquire the relevant terms and conditions, please contact the staff of the Company.
Notes regarding the Personal Loan:
1. Annualized percentage rate("APR") is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The APR ranged from 1.38% to 48% generally and the minimum repayment period and maximum repayment period is of 6 months to 60 months. APR is calculated according to the method set out in the relevant guidelines under the Code of Banking Practice issued by the Hong Kong Association of Banks as the basis. The APR has been corrected to 2 decimal places. If the loan amount is $1,000,000, the monthly flat rate for 12 months and 24 months is 0% and 0.065%, if the loan is approved finally by the Company, the APR for 12 months and 24 months is 1.38% and 3.51%, with a handling fee of 0.74% and 1% per annum respectively included, the total loan repayment amount is HK$1,000,008 and HK$1,015,608. The loan handling fee is to be paid in full upon loan drawdown. For loan tenor 12 months or below, the handling fee is 0.74% per annum. For loan tenor above 12 months, the handling fee is 1% per annum. The interest rate is calculated based on 365 days per year. Example is for reference only. The APR may differ with different loan amounts and tenors. For details, please contact our staff.
2. "60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday" Personal Loan
During the period between the date of drawdown of the Loan and one calendar month before the First Repayment Date (“60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday”), the Borrower can repay the Company the full amount of Loan in one lump sum at any time, together with the relevant handling fee. Interest for a period of up to 60-Day and early repayment penalty or fees (except the handling fee) shall be waived. Partial prepayment of the Loan is not permissible. E.g. If Borrower draws the loan on 5 July 2021, Borrower can enjoy the 60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday in the period from 5 July 2021 to 5 September 2021. The first repayment date will be 5 October 2021. If Borrower makes full early settlement within the period from 5 July 2021 to 5 September 2021, not only the privilege of Interest-free Payment Holiday can be enjoyed but also the early settlement penalty can be waived. In case of any early repayment after the 60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday, interest, early repayment penalty and other fees will be charged and calculated as specified in the Promissory Note and the Loan Terms and Conditions. If full early repayment is not made during the 60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday, interest will be charged and calculated from one calendar month before the First Repayment Date. For loan tenor 12 months or below, the handling fee is 1.5% per annum. For loan tenor above 12 months, the handling fee is 1% per annum. The handling fee for the entire loan tenor is payable upon loan confirmation.
"60-Day Interest-free Payment Holiday" Personal Loan - Key Facts Statement
3. The promotion period of the "Up to HKD3,000 Supermarket Cash Coupon promotion" (“Promotion”) is from 19 April 2022 to 30 June 2022, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
4. The Promotion is only applicable to new customers of OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited (“Company”) (“Eligible Customers”) who have not opened or maintained (whether in the customer’s sole name or jointly with any third party) any loan account (including but not limited to Instalment Loan, Mortgage and Revolving Credit) with the Company at any time during the 1 month immediately preceding the date of the Eligible Customers’ loan application.
5. Subject to these terms and conditions, Eligible Customers who successfully apply the instalment loan (“Loan”) (excluding decoration loan and education loan) with the Company during the Promotion Period and subsequently draw down the approved Loan will be entitled up to HK$3,000 supermarket cash coupons (“Coupons”). The value of the Coupon that an Eligible Customer is entitled to will depend on the Loan amount applied for and drawn down, and the details are set out in the table below:
6. Each Eligible Customer can only enjoy the Promotion once during the Promotion Period.
7. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, offers, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred, assigned or exchanged for cash or other offers.
8. Should any of the Coupons be lost (including but not limited to delivery loss), stolen or destroyed, the Company will not reissue the Coupons and will not bear any responsibility or liability relating thereto.
9. The Company is not the supplier of the Coupons. Use of the Coupons is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the supplier. The Company assumes no liability or responsibilities for the terms and conditions and any other matters relating to the Coupons. Should there be any dispute or complaint or claim (if any) with regard to the Coupons, the Eligible Customer should make such demand or claim directly with the supplier.
10. The Coupons will be mailed to the Eligible Customers’ respective correspondence addresses within 3 months after the date of drawdown of the Loan. The Promotion is only applicable to Eligible Customers whose loan accounts are in good standing without any past due. If Eligible Customers’ loan account are not in good standing or Eligible Customers have made an early settlement of the Loan, the Eligible Customers’ right to receive the Coupons will be forfeited. In such cases the Company will not mail the Coupons to the Eligible Customers.
11. If the Eligible Customer has made an early settlement of the Loan before receiving the Coupons, the Eligible Customer’s right to receive the Coupons will be forfeited. In the event of repayment of the entire Loan prior to the final loan repayment date, regardless of whether the customer has redeemed the Coupons, customer is required to pay to the Company in total the face value of the Coupons and any other fees and/or charges to be paid to the Company in case of early repayment of the Loan as specified in the Promissory Note and/or OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited Loan Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves its right to debit such amounts from the customer's repayment account without any prior notice.
12. Before you make request for early repayment for Instalment loan, please refer to “FAQ” of OCBC Wing Hang Credit’s website at https://www.ocbcwhcr.com.
13. For each joint account, all the account holders of that joint account will collectively be considered as one single account holder of the joint account for the aforementioned privileges. The Company is entitled to deliver the aforementioned privileges to any one of the account holders of that joint account as the Company may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion and such delivery shall be conclusively deemed to have been made to and received by all the account holders of that joint account.
14. The aforementioned privileges are subject to these terms and conditions and prevailing regulatory requirements. The Company reserves the right to amend, extend, terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The Company’s decision and interpretation on all matters and/or disputes concerning or arising from any of the aforementioned privileges and/or the terms and conditions herein or any part thereof (including without limitation all or any definitions and criteria herein) shall be final, conclusive and binding on all customers.
15. The Company reserves all the final decision on determining the interest rates, amending the terms and conditions in respect of the Loan, and approving the loan application. Reference will be made to the customer’s credit reports and the Company reserves the right to reject the loan application without specifying any reasons for any of its decision and/or interpretation, which shall be final, conclusive and binding on all.
The above loan product and offer are bound by the applicable terms and conditions. Please contact the staff of the Company for details.
Customers who are entitled to the offer of Personal Loan (the "Offer") and the Promotion are bound by the terms and conditions of the Promotion, related loan application form and loan documents. Please contact the staff of the Company for details and enquiries of related terms and conditions and charges details. Loan amount, interest rate, monthly repayment amount and repayment tenor applicable to individual applicant may be different and is based on the final approval status of the Company; please contact the staff of the Company for details and enquiries. The Company reserves the right to amend, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the terms and conditions or any parts thereof from time to time and at any time without prior notice or consent. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Company shall be final and conclusive. The Company reserves all the final decision on determining the interest rates, amending the terms and conditions in respect of the Loan, and approving the loan application. Reference will be made to the customer’s credit reports and the Company reserves the right to reject the loan application without specifying any reasons for its decision and interpretation, which shall be final, conclusive and binding on all.
The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.
Before you make request for early repayment for Instalment loan, please refer to "FAQ" of this website.
For details or enquiries about the related terms and conditions, please contact us.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!