APR as low as 3.30%1
Loan amount can be as high as $2,000,000 or 20 times of monthly salary
Application Hotline :
(+852) 2201 7800
(+852) 2201 7822
(+852) 2201 7799
Tsim Sha Tsui:
(+852) 2201 7900
(+852) 2201 7878
(+852) 2201 7866
(+852) 2201 7988
(+852) 2201 7966
(+852) 2201 7933
OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited (“Company”) is the wholly-owned subsidiary of OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited. The Company is the entity which processes the application of the Personal Loan Under Tax Loan Program and provides the loan and related services. Customer can submit application through the branches of the Company and OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited. To enquire the relevant terms and conditions, please contact the staff of the Company.
Notes regarding the Personal Loan Under Tax Loan Program:
1. Annualized percentage rate("APR") is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other fees and charges of a product expressed as an annualized rate. The APR ranged from 3.30% to 48% generally and the minimum repayment period and maximum repayment period is of 6 months to 60 months. APR is calculated according to the method set out in the relevant guidelines under the Code of Banking Practice issued by the Hong Kong Association of Banks as the basis. The APR has been corrected to 2 decimal places. If the loan amount is $1,000,000, the monthly flat rate for 12 months and 24 months is 0.063% and 0.065%, if the loan is approved finally by the Company, the APR for 12 months and 24 months is 3.30% and 3.50%, with a handling fee of 1% per annum included, the total loan repayment amount is HK$1,007,532 and HK$1,015,560. The loan handling fee is to be paid in full upon loan drawdown. The interest rate is calculated based on 365 days per year. Example is for reference only. The APR may differ with different loan amounts and tenors. For details, please contact our staff.
2. The promotion period of the "Up to HKD3,000 Supermarket Cash Coupon promotion" (“Promotion”) is from 23 November 2021 to 31 January 2022, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion is only applicable to new customers of OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited (“Company”) (“Eligible Customers”) who have not opened or maintained (whether in the customer’s sole name or jointly with any third party) any loan account (including but not limited to Instalment Loan, Mortgage and Revolving Credit) with the Company at any time during the 1 month immediately preceding the date of the Eligible Customers’ loan application.
4. Subject to these terms and conditions, Eligible Customers who successfully apply the instalment loan (“Loan”) (excluding decoration loan and education loan) with the Company during the Promotion Period and subsequently draw down the approved Loan will be entitled up to HK$3,000 supermarket cash coupons (“Coupons”). The value of the Coupon that an Eligible Customer is entitled to will depend on the Loan amount applied for and drawn down, and the details are set out in the table below: -
Successful Drawdown Amount
(For repayment Tenor of 24 Months or Above)
HK$1,000,000 or above
HK$500,000 to HK$999,999
HK$300,000 to HK$499,999
HK$100,000 to HK299,999
5. Each Eligible Customer can only enjoy the Promotion once during the Promotion Period.
6. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions, offers, discounts or promotional coupons, nor be transferred, assigned or exchanged for cash or other offers.
7. Should any of the Coupons be lost (including but not limited to delivery loss), stolen or destroyed, the Company will not reissue the Coupons and will not bear any responsibility or liability relating thereto.
8. The Company is not the supplier of the Coupons. Use of the Coupons is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the supplier. The Company assumes no liability or responsibilities for the terms and conditions and any other matters relating to the Coupons. Should there be any dispute or complaint or claim (if any) with regard to the Coupons, the Eligible Customer should make such demand or claim directly with the supplier.
9. The Coupons will be mailed to the Eligible Customers’ respective correspondence addresses within 2 months after the date of drawdown of the Loan. The Promotion is only applicable to Eligible Customers whose loan accounts are in good standing without any past due. If Eligible Customers’ loan account are not in good standing or Eligible Customers have made an early settlement of the Loan, the Eligible Customers’ right to receive the Coupons will be forfeited. In such cases the Company will not mail the Coupons to the Eligible Customers.
10. If the Eligible Customer has made an early settlement of the Loan before receiving the Coupons, the Eligible Customer’s right to receive the Coupons will be forfeited. In the event of repayment of the entire Loan prior to the final loan repayment date, regardless of whether the customer has redeemed the Coupons, customer is required to pay to the Company in total the face value of the Coupons and any other fees and/or charges to be paid to the Company in case of early repayment of the Loan as specified in the Promissory Note and/or OCBC Wing Hang Credit Limited Loan Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves its right to debit such amounts from the customer's repayment account without any prior notice.
11. Before you make request for early repayment for Instalment loan, please refer to “FAQ” of OCBC Wing Hang Credit’s website at https://www.ocbcwhcr.com.
12. For each joint account, all the account holders of that joint account will collectively be considered as one single account holder of the joint account for the aforementioned privileges. The Company is entitled to deliver the aforementioned privileges to any one of the account holders of that joint account as the Company may deem fit in its sole and absolute discretion and such delivery shall be conclusively deemed to have been made to and received by all the account holders of that joint account.
13. The aforementioned privileges are subject to these terms and conditions and prevailing regulatory requirements. The Company reserves the right to amend, extend, terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The Company’s decision and interpretation on all matters and/or disputes concerning or arising from any of the aforementioned privileges and/or the terms and conditions herein or any part thereof (including without limitation all or any definitions and criteria herein) shall be final, conclusive and binding on all customers.
14. The Company reserves all the final decision on determining the interest rates, amending the terms and conditions in respect of the Loan, and approving the loan application. Reference will be made to the customer’s credit reports and the Company reserves the right to reject the loan application without specifying any reasons for any of its decision and/or interpretation, which shall be final, conclusive and binding on all.
The above loan product and offer are bound by the applicable terms and conditions. Please contact the staff of the Company for details.
Customers who are entitled to the offer of Personal Loan Under Tax Loan Program (the "Offer") and the Promotion are bound by the terms and conditions of the Promotion, related loan application form and loan documents. Please contact the staff of the Company for details and enquiries of related terms and conditions and charges details. Loan amount, interest rate, monthly repayment amount and repayment tenor applicable to individual applicant may be different and is based on the final approval status of the Company; please contact the staff of the Company for details and enquiries. The Company reserves the right to amend, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the terms and conditions or any parts thereof from time to time and at any time without prior notice or consent. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Company shall be final and conclusive. The Company reserves all the final decision on determining the interest rates, amending the terms and conditions in respect of the Loan, and approving the loan application. Reference will be made to the customer’s credit reports and the Company reserves the right to reject the loan application without specifying any reasons for its decision and interpretation, which shall be final, conclusive and binding on all.
The English version shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.
Before you make request for early repayment for Instalment loan, please refer to "FAQ" of this website.
For details or enquiries about the related terms and conditions, please contact us.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!